Calibration / Verification of ChemInstruments test equipment is now available through Chemsultants International Laboratory Services. Two levels of service are available:
- The full service Chemsultants calibration service procedures are compliant with the generally accepted standard ASTM E4 - 07: Standard Practices for Force Verification of Testing Machines. Included is a full range of calibration, complete report and equipment decals.
- An abbreviated service is available with specific range verification, equipment calibration and a Calibration Certificate provided.
This Calibration Service is particularly valuable to owners of ChemInstruments test equipment who are ISO 17025 accredited, or are ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 certified and are required to maintain and calibrate their measurement equipment using qualified calibration service providers.
We are able to perform force calibration and verification of load cells for a variety of the test instruments manufactured by ChemInstruments including:
- AR-1000 and AR-1500 Adhesion Release testers
- PA-90 and PA-180 Adhesion testers
- HSR-1000 High Speed Release tester
- LT-1000 Loop Tack tester
- TT-1000 and TT-1100 Tensile testers
Other test equipment manufactured by ChemInstruments, Inc. and select equipment produced by other manufacturers can also be calibrated to the ASTM E4 standard - please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The Calibration Services Program is available through Chemsultants International's Mentor, Ohio facility. Service is available at your location or you may choose to ship your equipment to Chemsultants International for calibration in our lab.
To obtain additional information on the services available or schedule a Calibration Service contact:
Cheryl Saqqa at 1-440-974-3080 or firstname.lastname@example.org